020 7219 5085/6215
Jim Fitzpartick

How We Can Help

MPs can speak on a constituent’s behalf regarding matters relating to Parliament or central government.

If the problem concerns your local authority (for example services such as housing, rubbish collection, council tax or planning), you should first contact the local council or your Councillor. Jim’s constituency is in Tower Hamlets, please visit towerhamlets.gov.uk for contact details and to find your local Councillor, please click here.

It’s important that your first step is contacting the right person or organisation as there are many examples where contacting your MP may result in a problem taking longer to resolve.

How will we deal with your problem?

Depending on the problem Jim can deal with constituency casework in many ways:

  • A letter to the relevant department or official.
  • A letter to the Minister involved.
  • Attempt to ascertain the reason behind decisions.
  • Appeal on behalf of an individual or community.
  • Speak to relevant authorities on your behalf, including raising matters in the House of Commons.

Every week Jim deals with a wide range of cases. Since 2010 Jim and his office has dealt with over 22,000 cases and since 1997 many thousands more. So please be assured if you get in touch you’ll be in safe hands.

Designed and Maintained by
MRS Digital

This website is funded from Parliamentary allowances.

Jim Fitzpatrick MP